Saturday, July 5, 2008

day 38- anti-oxidizing candies that, just don't taste that great.

time is short and i am out off town. it's hard to blog when not all nestled in the pitt.

i found these green tea candies for a buck99. i am not one for the hard candy, but i could stand to be a little bit healthier. anti-oxidants would definitely be my friend if i let them. we tried them. they taste good at the start. then things go down hill.

spit.

i think maybe i will be taking my anti-oxidants via tea from now on. i will try to finish the bag, but i don't think i will be able to.

as i said, time is short. we are headed out to see the east brookfield fireworks show, but first some candlepin bowling. i've never done that, but my grandfather told me his first job was to be the kid who reset the pins. i can just imagine the guys at the alley.. drinking beer and throwing those small balls at my grandfather while he was just doin his job.

we will see how i do.

how hard can it be?

wrapping up.
538.10 at the start
a buck99 spent
the kitty stands at 42cent

maximum spending tomorrow

2buck6

i can spend that much tomorrow

you can't stop me.

No comments: