Sunday, August 10, 2008

day 74-the travel section... small products for those small moments


raise it up if you have dry skin. i know i do. i probably wash my hands about 100 times a day for my job around the food. this might not be the real reason why i have dry skin, but for my hands at least work does take it's toll.

the girls at work always seem to have lotion around, but the smells of cheap hand lotion bought at the dollar store just make me cringe when the odor wafts up to my nose. i prefer something a bit milder and more effective.

actually as a guy i think i really would prefer none at all, but i really do need it.

this little bottle of calming creme is just what the doctor ordered. it's noce and small and will keep my hands from getting all rough and scratchy. for a buck7 i guess an ounce is ok for a baragin, but i think i could probably get another 12 ounces for five or six more bucks.

i am, however out to spend a buck64aday. sure i try to make the most of it, but sometimes i just see what i need. i do like the small bottle. the office space is quite tiny and this wil not take up a whole lot of space, plus the moisturizing effects will last 24 hours...

unless of course i wash my hands or something, then all those effects are right down the tubes. this would make it one of those habitual things i will have to do keep my hands soft.. like a man who has never worked a hard day in his life. i don't think my hands will ever be like that, but it is nice to know that it will be around to help me when i need it.

wrapping up
478.75 at the start
a buck7 spent
the kitty stands at 68cent

maximum spending tomorrow

2buck32

i can spend that much

you can't stop me



wrapping up

No comments: